Community Notice Board and News Go to Community Notice Board and News front page

The following information will help Erewash residents renew their gold cards:-

To renew online go to the Derbyshire County Council web site link below.

A new photo is not required unless there is a considerable change of likeness to the old photo.

If you do not have access to online renewals, Erewash residents can call Erewash Borough Council on 0115 9072244 Ext; 3551 and a member of staff will be happy to apply online for you.

If you've moved out of Derbyshire or Derby city altogether you will no longer be entitled to a Derbyshire Gold Card. You'll still qualify for the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme pass in your new local authority area.